Welcome to my portfolio site! I’m an indie game developer and music composer based in Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Computer Science and B.A. in Music & Technology. I’m also the owner and founder of McLeodGaming Inc., a video game company well known for its creation of the popular Nintendo fan-game, Super Smash Flash, along with the upcoming fighting game Fraymakers. I specialize in coding games as you can probably tell, but I really just enjoy programming altogether 🙂
- Experienced in the setup and management of Docker, LAMP, and Windows IIS stacks
- Audio production with Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, and Propellerhead Reason
- Music notation using Finale and Noteworthy Composer software ranging from solo instruments to full orchestra
- Composed original video game soundtrack for Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! (2017)
- 20+ years classically trained piano
See my contact page if you have any questions, comments, or are interested in conducting any official business. I can also provide you with my full résumé if you want to know more professional details about me.
Also be sure to check out my other main website below:
Comments are closed.